DO YOU HAVE MELASMA, DARK SPOTS, ACNE SCARS, AND FREAKS?
AND NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING?
How to get rid of melasma, dark spots, acne scars and hyperpigmentation?
The key to fading away melasma, dark spots, acne scars, and redness are in this skin care treatment. "Vitamin C + Retinol serum. 😱😲 This has proven to be very effective in reducing hyperpigmentation, acne, "it also helps to fade scars, making the skin smoother and smoother.
Can you use Retinol and Vitamin C together?
Yes of course!, It has been proven that the combination of these two skin care products, act favorably on it. By applying vitamin C in the morning, followed by applications of Retinol at night. This duo has shown excellent results, to obtain a more youthful and radiant skin. Although it is vitally necessary incorporate a sunscreen with a high protection factor to this treatment, for daily use.
What does this treatment do on your face?
Moisturizing cream for the face and eye area, with retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and green tea.
Retinol is a cell regenerator that belongs to the retinoid family, specifically, it is Vitamin A in the form of a cosmetic active for home use that has the ability to stimulate the natural production of collagen and Hyaluronic Acid in our skin, providing multiple benefits : reduces wrinkles, lightens spots, renews the skin, improves luminosity, reduces the size of pores ... We can say that Retinol has the ability to even out the tone and texture of the skin, that is, it improves its overall appearance.
- This retinol moisturizer is formulated with a 2,5% retinol complex that provides immediate and long-term release to promote radiant skin.
- Enlarged pores soften, revealing new skin with a youthful glow.
- Retinol moisturizer that appears to help with the appearance of signs of aging and wrinkles, while nourishing your skin with the most natural and powerful ingredients available.
- Ingeniously apply to clean face and neck. Smooth out a pearl size amount evenly with a gentle massage until fully absorbent. Daily use is recommended for best results.
- Active Retinol: diminishes the signs of aging with active retinol, leaving your skin soft, smooth and glowing
- 71% organic: contains natural ingredients like organic aloe, green tea, jojoba oil, shea butter
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry skin
- All natural: no fillers, harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens
Ingredients: Portulaca oleracea Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Althaea Officinais Root Extract, Arnica Montana, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Salicylic, Glyclic Alcohol Sorbic, salicylic acid, miracle cream perfume detail.
1. If there is any discomfort, stop using it immediately.
2. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
3. Avoid storing light at room temperature.
Vitamin C serum benefits:
- It stimulates the production of collagen that makes your skin more vibrant, firm and youthful.
- It contains antioxidants that will greatly reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution and impurities in the air.
- Improve the exfoliation rate of your skin for a smoother, brighter and more radiant complexion.
- Greatly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It has a high percentage of hyaluronic acid that deeply hydrates the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age.
- Apply a small amount of serum with your fingertips to the entire face, neck and décolleté.
- It can be used daily, in the morning or at night.
- Non-irritating formula ideal for all skin types.
- Ideal for sensitive and dry skin.
- Cont. Net 30 ML