Shipping and return policy
In La Niquereña, your orders are dispatched through the USPS postal mail, throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Orders are generally delivered on the shipping date one business day after your payment is confirmed. Once delivered to the logistics operator, you will receive the order within 4 business days.
- If the payment of your purchase is confirmed from Monday to Friday, the first business day is the day you receive the payment confirmation and from that day the delivery time begins.
- If the payment of your purchase is confirmed on Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the delivery time is available from the next business day of the confirmation of your payment.
- You should also keep in mind that only orders that occur before 4:00 pm count as the same day; Any order that occurs after 4:00 pm will count towards its official delivery time from the next day.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email informing you that it has already been delivered to the carrier.
Current office hours in La Niquereña:
Monday to Friday from 7: 30 am to 6: 30 pm
7 Saturdays: 30 am to 12: 00 pm.
Sundays and holidays no deliveries are made
To get updates on your shipment, after you have prepared your order. You will receive your guide number by email or text message, depending on the information you have provided as a contact; at the time of your purchase. Through this notification that La Niquereña sends you by these means updates on the status of your order.
**Send us a return request from your customer account**
Click the profile icon in the store navigation or go to the refund policy or a returns page and then request a return through this link: https://cremaslaniquerena.com/account/login
1. Log in to your account:
2. In the **Email** field, enter your email address and password, then click **Continue**.
3. Within your customer account, click on the order for which you want to send the return.
4. If your order has more than one item, select the items you wish to return.
5. Select a return reason and add a note to the store.
6. Click **Request Return**. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, you'll receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label.
After returning the product, you will receive a refund.
In La Niquereña we bear the shipping costs, payment for this by the customer is optional. In case the client wants a faster delivery service than that stipulated in the store.
Items in poor condition
Any claim for any item in poor condition, damaged or defective must be submitted in less than four weeks after receipt of the product. For packages that have been lost in delivery, claims must be submitted in less than four weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims considered wrong by us are at our expense.
Orders with delivery address problems
Incorrect address: SIf you provide an address that the courier service considers insufficient, the shipment will be returned to our facilities. In addition, you will be responsible for the forwarding costs when we have confirmed the correct address with you. This includes the omission of apartment numbers, lots, unit and floor.
Customer Returns: We do not refund orders because the buyer regrets the purchase. Or for an incorrect product choice.
This policy is governed and will be interpreted according to its Spanish version and regardless of any translation, whatever its purpose.
What happens if the order is lost during transport?
In the case of packages that are lost along the way, All claims must always be submitted before 4 weeks have elapsed after the estimated delivery date. But don't worry, we will bear the costs of resubmitting a replacement order.
In case your order appears as delivered and you have not received it. We recommend contacting your local post office to try to locate the lost order through the delivery person in your area.
Please note that if the tracking information says that an order has been delivered but your customer thinks they have not received it, we will not be responsible or send the order again. In that case, all substitutions will have to be paid by the customer.