Beauty products formulated from the natural secretion of the mollusk (Helix Aspersa Müller). They contain a set of specific substances that act on the skin; especially trophic, restorative, antiseptic and exfoliating. The main components of snail slime as the main ingredient in these products are: collagen, elastin, allantoin. The latter is a cell regenerator, and glycolic acid that has exfoliating capabilities whose functionality is the cleaning and stimulation of cell renewal.
Among the advantages that we can highlight of the use of snail slime in cosmetics are:
- Allantoin: Known skin regenerating agent.
- Collagen and Elastin: Main components of the skin that give it flexibility and stability.
- Glycolic Acid: It is a natural exfoliant that eliminates dead cells that are in the upper layer of the skin.
- Proteins and Vitamins: It is what provides smoothness and nutrition to the skin. These are found in snail slime thanks to the diet it has; which is entirely plant-based.
- Natural Antibiotics: Effective against the most common bacteria found on the skin.
Repairs damaged skin, moisturizes, shrinks pores, smoothes and rejuvenates skin. It has incredible repairing power, it can repair various skin problems such as cloth spots, age spots, wound scars or acne. Besides making your skin improve its tone, color and improve its elasticity; thanks to its regenerating and firming power.
How to use
- Clean your facial skin
- Use the palm of your hand or the makeup cotton to apply evenly to the face
- Tap gently until absorbed
Tips: We recommend using twice a day (day and night), with continuous use your skin should improve, offering results after the second week of use.
Origin: CN (origin)
Cont. Net 80g