The 40-CP Cardioprotective formula is designed to maintain the health of the heart and the entire cardiovascular system, mixing herbs with cardiotonic properties and Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Recent research has found that the daily intake of this group of polyunsaturated fatty acids: EPA (eicopentaenoic acid) and DHA (docohexaenoic acid) provide great benefits to health, mainly to the cardiovascular system; preventing cardiac and circulatory problems such as atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, blood lipid disorders, heart attack and embolism.
BENEFITS OF THE FORMULA
- Maintains the health of the heart and arteries.
- Regulates blood clotting processes, reducing the tendency to form clots (thrombi) in blood vessels or in the heart chambers.
- It helps keep your heart beating regularly, reducing the risk of a heart attack.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It normalizes the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, reducing the risks of cardiovascular problems.
- It favors the healing processes.
- Maintains the integrity of cell membranes, helping to preserve skin tone and health.
- It helps in the treatment of skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
Tips and recommendations
Include a good amount of fiber in your diet, as it helps reduce cholesterol levels. Maintain your ideal weight. Drink fresh juices, especially carrots, celery, and beets. Reduce the amount of saturated fat and cholesterol in your diet such as animal fat, lard, and butter. Eat low-fat milk. Get regular exercise, but in moderation. Before starting any exercise program you should consult your doctor. Try to avoid tension and stress.
OBSERVATIONS: Pregnant or lactating women should consume it under medical prescription.
Ingredients: Omega 3 Fatty Acids [EPA (Eicopentaenoic Acid) Important for the stability of blood pressure and to improve circulation; DHA (docohexaenoic acid): Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Hypocholesterolemic; Manita flower (Chirantodendron pentadactylon) Heart tonic; Holy Leaf (Piper auritum) Improves oxygenation; Nopal (Opuntia ficus- indica) Reduce cholesterol levels; Linden (Tilia occidentalis) Hypotensive, relaxing.
How to use: IN CAPSULES: Take one to two capsules after each meal.