Contraindications: Do not use in the same routine as pure or ethylated vitamin C.
1. Independent studies suggest that Niacinamide is also an effective ingredient for lightening skin tone.
2. It is important to note that with any active ingredient that affects skin behavior, there may be an initial purge period during which breakouts are normal. It's also important to note that when introducing new products and science into your regimen, it may take up to a month for your skin to adjust.
3. This product is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
4. Antioxidant and repair solution for open pores
5. This product is vegan, cruelty free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
Apply a few drops to the entire face in the morning and at night before the heaviest creams. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on intact skin. Patch testing is recommended prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.
-Niacinamide (vitamin B3): reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and signs of congestion; brightens the skin tone.
-PCA zinc: Visibly regulates excess sebum activity.
Water, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Cont. Net: 30 ml