The tummy sucking tea is a new naturopathic product that has gained popularity and this is because it is a tea with an incredible benefit, losing weight, many have the idea that products like these do not work, but it is because it is unknown how it is that they work, such as the acceleration of metabolism, the increase in body temperature, the improvement of the digestive and intestinal systems that are important functions to achieve this.
What are the benefits of belly-sucking tea?
As you will see, tummy sucking tea has several beneficial properties to offer us, so we will tell you what benefits it has and in what ailments or conditions it is a good option to use it.
- Auxiliary in weight loss.
- Decrease sizes.
- Speeds up metabolism, thanks to the fact that they increase body heat during digestion.
- Problems of constipation.
- Improves poor digestion.
- Auxiliary in cases of lazy intestine.
- Deep clean the colon.
- Reduces the risk of developing colorectal cancer.
- Decreases swelling in the body.
- Avoid liquid retention.
- Deflate bulging belly.
- Detoxifiesyour body.
- Fight free radicals that are responsible for aging your body.
- Avoid an increase in cholesterol and triglycerides.
Suggested mode of use:
Have a cup of tea a day, preferably at night. If this is the first time you take it, you can start with half of the two suggested doses.
How to prepare:
- Place approximately 65% hot water in a cup of water and place the tea envelope.
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sweeten with honey, sugar or a substitute for these.
- If you prefer it cold, just add ice.
Ginger root, pulp of pineapple fruit, flaxseed and bark of cinnamon sticks.
Consult your doctor before using or taking any dietary supplement.
Do not consume during pregnancy or lactation.
It is not consumed by minors.
Do not consume if you are intolerant to the ingredients in the formula.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
The consumption of this product is the responsibility of whoever uses it and who recommends it.
This product is not a medicine.