It is a formulation composed of the extract of the leaf of 2 trees (Moringa + Neem).
The dose of moringa and neem is:
-If you are an insulin-dependent person (for 10 years), or have type B or 2 diabetes, you can start with 3 capsules and increase the dose to reach 9 daily. It has to be monitored with the glucometer to level the exact dose that it requires.
-If you are a normal person regarding your glucose levels, 3 capsules are recommended after breakfast. Preferably not taking it in the afternoon, you run the risk of not being able to sleep, since moringa / neem gives energy.
-If you suffer from hypoglycemia (low glucose), just take 1 to 2 capsules at breakfast and monitor yourself with the glucometer to level the exact dose that you require.
It is a tree native to India, multivitamin and with a high concentration of nutrients.
It is also a multiprotector of the organism, helping to strengthen mainly the immune system.
* Increases the body's natural defenses and strengthens the immune system.
* Naturally controls high cholesterol levels.
* It promotes the cellular structure of the body.
* Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
* It promotes the normal functioning of the liver and kidney.
* Beautifies the skin.
* Provides energy.
* Promote proper digestion.
* It is an excellent antioxidant.
* Provides a healthy circulatory system.
* It is an excellent anti-inflammatory.
* Produces a feeling of general well-being.
* Provides and supports normal blood sugar levels (diabetes)
Vitamin properties of Moringa.
* 7 Times more Vitamin C than Orange
* 4 Times more Vitamin A than in Carrots
* 4 times more Calcium than in Milk
* 3 Times more Potassium than in Bananas
It is known as "The people's pharmacy", since it improves the conditions of diseases and disorders.
The variety of uses of Neem to treat human diseases, revitalize the immune system and strengthen health is almost inexhaustible. Neem is arguably one of the most powerful blood purifiers and detoxifiers. Hundreds of diseases improve favorably with proper applications of Neem.