Did you know that milk thistle has been traditionally used as a liver protector?
It is a good anti-inflammatory liver and helps regenerate, but also acts on other diseases of the body such as cholesterol, menstrual discomfort or constipation.
Properties of milk thistle
Milk thistle stands out, among others, for the following properties: It helps with the treatment and protection of diseases of the liver and gallbladder, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver or liver failure.
Protects our body from snake and insect bites.
Reduce high cholesterol levels.
It helps relieve discomfort and menstrual problems, as it favors abdominal and genital circulation.
Reduces excess iron in the body
It has antioxidant power, fighting the damage caused by free radicals.
Decrease the risk of diabetes.
Improves dyspepsia and heartburn.
It potentiates the medication used against some types of cancer.
Benefits of milk thistle
- Milk thistle is beneficial for the liver, as it protects it from toxins by stimulating the growth of new tissues. This protection is important to eliminate the biological poisons of our organism.
- It stimulates the production of a substance called "glutathione," which is a detoxifier of the cells in the stomach, liver, and intestines.
- In addition, it strengthens the outer membranes of the cells helping the toxins not to penetrate them.
- It also provides us with benefits for our heart, reducing the risk of heart disease by reducing high cholesterol levels.
What is milk thistle for
Milk thistle is especially useful in the following cases:
- In cases of liver failure, acute and chronic hepatitis, and cirrhosis
- For fatty liver.
- In the gallbladder, to prevent the appearance of stones and to help dissolve gallstones, favoring the outflow of bile to the intestines.
- For arterial hypotension.
- To lower high cholesterol levels.
- In topical applications, for erythema and skin aging.
Advantages of milk thistle
One of the most outstanding advantages of milk thistle is its antioxidant and anti-aging power, which is up to 10 times higher than vitamin E.
It also has a laxative effect, which makes it an ally to treat cases of constipation.
It is advised in the abundant rules, since it acts as an antihemorrhagic, improving abdominal and genital circulation.
In addition, milk thistle lacks dand toxic effects for our body.
How to use:
Dose of 10 to 20 drops daily, in three doses, between meals, not with them.
A consecutive 2-week treatment is recommended. It is the time that the organism requires to exercise a complete detoxification.
Box with jar
Dropper with 30 ML
Made in Mexico for Shelo Nabel.