The chlorophyll taken offers multiple benefits for our body. Being liquid, it is absorbed more quickly, a slow and difficult digestion process is not required to assimilate its nutrients. We have learned in school the importance of red cells: they carry oxygen, give us energy, clean the blood of impurities and help in the process of building new cells.
Drinking chlorophyll can actually increase the quality and quantity of red blood cells. It helps build red blood cells, contributing to increased energy and general well-being of the body by directly influencing its oxygenation.
Why does liquid chlorophyll have benefits in our health?
The benefits of taking chlorophyll are many and it is something that is readily available to many people:
The benefits of this include not only being highly alkaline, but also the following:
1- It helps the regeneration of injured tissues caused by wounds: It has no antiseptic properties in itself, but it does have the ability to help our body in the destruction of germs. By strengthening tissue, it increases resistance to cell diseases and prevents the growth of bacteria.
2-It can help eliminate bad breath: It is very useful to combat both bad breath produced in the mouth, acting as a mouth and throat deodorant, as well as the bad breath that has its root in the intestine. It promotes a healthy digestive system - which in most cases is the main reason for bad breath.
3-It has chelating actions of heavy metals: It is one of nature's most important chelates. It has a great capacity of
4- join and eliminate toxic heavy metals such as mercury so present in food from the sea today.
What are the properties of chlorophyll in the body?
* It is a perfect antioxidant, although it is mainly due to the vitamins and minerals it contains: Liquid chlorophyll has a high antioxidant value since it contains large amounts of vitamins such as A, C and E. It protects cells from oxidative damage by eliminating of free radicals.
* It has a high magnesium content: It is very rich in magnesium. This is a highly alkaline mineral, which can help counteract the acidity produced by other foods.
Magnesium is very important in our body since it is necessary for the transport of oxygen, it helps in the formation of bones, nerves and muscles.
* It has antianemic properties: It generally contains a high content of iron, folic acid and vitamin C. If you combine green leafy vegetables or their extract with some citrus fruit (since iron is better absorbed in the presence of vitamin C ), may contribute to raising blood iron levels. Very useful for people with anemia due to deficiency of this mineral.
This extract does not have medical contraindications or causes for which certain types of people should not consume it, since most people normally consume chlorophyll of the plants that we include in our daily diet such as: lettuce, chard or spinach.
Can liquid chlorophyll have side effects or negative effects?
The most common side effect might be that your urine and stools turn a greener color than normal, but that's not really a problem.
In addition, if consumed in excess, it could cause diarrhea, because it is considered a very diuretic product.
It is very easy to drink it:
Just fill the measuring cap with 15 ml of concentrated chlorophyll in a bottle of water, or in a glass of water. Or portion two or three tablespoons, and drink it as water at the same time.
Who can consume it?
For children who are over 4 years old. The most appropriate dose is ½ tablespoon in water or juice a day.
• Provides vital energy thanks to its process of photosynthesis.
• Detoxifies and oxygenates our cells.
• Promotes digestion and is a great diuretic.
• It is an easily digestible source of vitamins and minerals, which supports blood circulation, intestines, kidneys and liver, helping to balance our metabolism.
• It has antioxidant action. Nourishes and strengthens the circulatory and intestinal systems. Chlorophyll significantly lowers cholesterol.
• Helps eliminate bad breath and bad body odors.
Note: We do not recommend taking them for pregnant women, or during lactation, even if the product is completely natural; In these states, it does not recommend the ingestion of food and medicines that have not undergone the supervision and approval of a specialist doctor.