1. Before waxing, heat the wax and exfoliate.
2. Always apply the wax in the direction of hair growth, as this will allow the wax to stick completely.
3. Spread with a wooden spatula so that there is a generous layer that covers the surface to be waxed well. Lay the wooden paddle perpendicular to the leg, making sure to leave thick edges so it's easier to grip later.
4. Let cool to harden. You'll know it's ready if when you press the edge with your fingertips, the wax separates easily from the skin.
5. Once it has dried, carefully peel off the edge with which it is going to be pulled.
6. Put the other hand holding the skin so that it is taut.
7. Pull the wax quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth, trying to remove as much wax as possible and always keeping your hand close to the skin; never pull up.
8. To finish, you have to clean and moisturize the skin