According to the Mexican foundation for dermatology there are 1000 varieties of chile In the world this super and incredible vegetable also being highly valued in the culinary aspect, provides numerous health benefits.
This amazing vegetable contains an element called capsaicin, which is an active ingredient rich in fibers, carbohydrates, sulfur, potassium, sodium and vitamins A, B1 and B12. These play a role of great impact on health.
Some benefits that Chile can bring to health
- Chili has anticancer, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, so it can contribute to the relief of certain infectious diseases.
- In the respiratory system it can act as an expectorant to treat problems related to nasal congestion and dry cough.
- It helps the feeling of fullness reach your brain much faster, which will help if you want to maintain a balanced weight. In addition, it inhibits the proteins associated with fat production.
- It works as an antioxidant and protects you from cardiovascular diseases, digestive diseases such as colitis and helps strengthen your immune system.
- Moderately increases energy expenditure because it slightly increases body temperature, which also works to accelerate metabolism.
- It promotes healing processes, helps with acne problems, burns and certain skin wounds.
- It stimulates the function of hair follicles in the scalp to help the hair grow and gives it a thicker and brighter appearance.
Consume it by adding one or more varieties of peppers to your dishes. Those who eat fresh and raw, such as serrano pepper, jalapeño or tree chili, are very rich in vitamin C. While dried chiles provide considerable amounts of Vitamin A.
Another way to use it is to look for products that contain it to promote hair growth, such as Chile shampoo by Shelo Nabel that you will find in our inventory and combine it with a healthy diet to enhance its benefits. Take advantage of the wide variety that exists in our country and enjoy all the benefits that you will get from this great verdura