1. In cases of liver failure, acute and chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis.
2. For fatty liver.
3. In the gallbladder, to prevent the appearance of stones and to help dissolve gallstones, favoring the exit of bile to the intestines.
5. For arterial hypotension.
6. To lower high cholesterol levels.
In topical applications, for erythema and skin aging.
Advantages of milk thistle:
1. One of the most outstanding benefits of milk thistle is its antioxidant and anti-aging power, which is up to 10 times higher than vitamin E.
2. It also has a laxative effect, which makes it an ally to treat cases of constipation.
3. It is recommended during heavy periods, since it acts as an antihemorrhagic, improving abdominal and genital circulation.
4. In addition, milk thistle has no toxic effects on our body.